Search the Blog!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stardolls nails?

I just logged in and went to APG, whats the latest buzz? Stardoll nail stickers. I personly don't think much of them. You can't even see them on your doll and the are SS only. They have gems, and few other things that kinda look like real fake nails. But they won't even fit your pinky finger. I don't know if you can make them bigger, but it just sounds like a waste. Maybe polish would do better. But if you are interested, go to the starplazza and click 'new' when you take them to your dressing room it will show up as just a hand. try to put the stickers you want on, then click the circle button by the larger+smaller button. It shows how they look on your dolls body. Which is invisable.


-Miss.Girly (Nicole)

No comments:

Post a Comment